The Management Team consists of a Project Manager (from FEAA) and one Institutional coordinator for every Partner.
Experts team engaged in implementation:
- Networking, promotion and dissemination Researcher Expert from FEAA;
- Research Experts from Project Promoter FEAA and Partner SSRI;
- Didactic Experts from Project Promoter FEAA and Partner SSRI;
- Youth/Student Experts for Project Promoter FEAA and Partners SSRI and FITT;
- Experts Regarding Advocacy learning module from every Partner Institution;
- Experts regarding sociological studies on the study on the proliferation of the new risks and threats topic from FEAA and SSRI;
- Experts classes and training Joint Summer School on Public Sector Governance from FEAA and SSRI;
- Social facilitator for Youth volunteering actions from FITT;
- Social facilitators for community development from RWA.
The project team also includes one Financial manager.